Wild Women Retreat
Introduction to the Wild Women Retreat
Wonderful, Wild Women
You were born wild, darling, raw, untampered, pure and there is that place deep inside you still untouched by the craziness of the world. That is the place we must seek after with our every breath in this day and age. We were never meant to lose touch with our wild. And it’s not so far away. It emerges on your skin, in your eyes, your smile, and your tears every time you don’t pretend. Every time you allow yourself to be, things will get better. You’ll find your wild again. You’ll find your freedom. – S.C. Lourie –
Kaapsehoop is a place known for its eccentric little town, its misty weather changes, its free roaming wild horses and its ancient stones.
Within this panorama we have found a special place, isolated from the world: Kaapsehoop Horse Trails.
The heart of Kaapsehoop Horse Trails lies between pine forests, and is surrounded by an expansive garden with many secret corners.
The ideal place for a Wild Women Retreat.
Here is a safe haven where challenge and rest are experienced with equal ease.
Here you will rediscover your inner wildness, hear many good questions and be invited to listen for the answers with your essence, not your mind (as Confucius put it).
These delights are on our vision board (and there are a couple of secret surprises we are keeping under wraps for now too):
-Life coaching on tap, ready whenever you are
– An experience of being coached individually with the help of horses (all work on the ground, no experience needed)
– The option of choosing to try out your energy in a group and to get feedback
– Making art with meaning (no arty experience needed – the art, and the meaning, will find you)
– Community with like-minded women
– Labyrinth walking with facilitation
-Cosy bonfire evenings
– A guided tour to the ancient stones of Adam’s Calendar
– An opportunity to visit a secluded waterfall in the forest
– A chance to see the wild horses outside of town, in their natural element
– Beautiful, healthy food
Meet the facilitators: Susan Viljoen & Claire Painter
Click on the pictures for more information about each of the facilitators:
Browse a gallery of inspiration
Download the info-pack and the booking form.